.Net C# Developer
We are looking for .Net developer for healthcare application.
We are looking for a skilled professional who, along with our development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company. Duties will include developing software system and testing methods. At the same time create, code, and set up the server, server-side applications, and databases that, when combined with front-end codes, help create a functional, seamless experience for the end-user. Constantly study industry trends, create or improve back-end processes and codes.
- Design, develop and support new and existing business solutions;
- Create and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views;
- Implement backend/ data access layer within web applications/ web services;
- Work in a team or individually at all the phases of software development life cycle;
- Develop applications according to the technical documentation;
- Guide junior developers in the everyday task assessment.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills.
- At least 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of C# and the principles of .NET framework and .Net Core platform
- Good knowledge of the concepts and characteristic features of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core technologies
- Good knowledge of data access technologies, including ADO.NET, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of MS SQL server, developing queries and stored procedures
- Understanding of Clean Code and Design Patterns for object-orientated programming
- Experience with modern claims-based authentication /authorization mechanisms like OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP, Web API)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability and extensibility
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodology
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Interested candidates can apply via JobUp