Evocabank is looking for a very organized and motivated Administrative Assistant who will perform routine clerical and organizational tasks.
- Responsible for compilation of event agenda and meeting schedules;
- Provide administrative support in organization of meetings;
- Responsible for taking, collecting and safekeeping of meeting minutes and running of the relevant electronic data base;
- Handle Bank management's correspondence and document drafting;
- Accept letters and coordinate written communication, along with answering relevant letters or clarifying certain matters.
- University degree;
- Strong business ethics;
- Business writing skills;
- Good grasp of MS Office software and electronic communication;
- Knowledge of document management; ability to thoroughly comprehend written and oral speech, and convey his/ her information or message in an error-free manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations;
- Ability to work in a team;
- High sense of responsibility.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive salary, plus package of benefits
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] indicating the position title ("Administrative Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your cover letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia and mention the URL of its website - www.repatarmenia.org, thanks.
ABOUT COMPANY: Evocabank CJSC is a commercial bank in Armenia. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.evocabank.am.