IDeA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to perform administrative duties. Responsibilities include screening calls, making travel, arranging meetings and events, preparing reports; as well as visitor relations. The incumbent should be tech savvy, with strong computer and Internet research skills, flexible, with excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Responsible for stationery planning;
- Ensure that office supplies and equipment are available in the office;
- Record office expenditures and manage the budget;
- Develop and maintain relevant databases (e.g. supplier database);
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence, handle public enquiries;
- Respond to telephone calls in a timely and proper manner and address them to appropriate departments/ persons;
- Welcome office guests and respond to their requests politely;
- Organize introductory meetings for new staff members;
- Build efficient relations with internal and external clients;
- Organize the logistics, ticket purchase and hotel bookings;
- Distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Prepare reports (on logistics, coffee breaks, stationery for staff, hygiene accessories and medicine, water and coffee) and deliver to the management;
- Analyze received invoices according to the contracts signed, analyze the costs and come up with actual cost reduction proposals;
- Closely collaborate with Communications department to determine the key requirements for the organized events;
- Assist in developing ideas related to event organization (including those related to scheduling, venue, supplier selection, budgeting);
- Study venues, suppliers, negotiate the prices, sign contracts when necessary;
- Coordinate supplies and logistics carried out in the framework of the event (e.g. food supply, logistics etc.);
- Participate in event organizing preparatory and ongoing works;
- Carry out event evaluation at the end of the event;
- Provide ad-hoc research and administrative support when necessary including mailing, scanning and photocopying.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- At least a bachelor's degree;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and phone systems;
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively manage upcoming meetings/ events;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent English, Armenian, and Russian written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: [email protected] . Please indicate the title of the position "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line of the e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia and mention the URL of its website - www.repatarmenia.org, thanks.
ABOUT COMPANY: IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.