LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
The Analyst Programmer will be in charge of analysing and developing of information system. He/ she will develop interfaces which will let the entry of information in a semi-automatic way (fast) by production operators. The incumbent will elaborate control facilities/ tools and participate in the improvement of the production chain of the organisation. The work will be 40 hours a week.
- Analyse and develop facilities/ tools for internal and external clients of the organisation;
- Provide feedback of eventual anomalies/ gaps in the information system;
- Supervise and control tasks and automated operations during the process of final production.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT or a related sphere;
- Professional experience in commercial prospecting is desirable;
- Experience with PHP and MySQL; experience with HTML and XML is desirable;
- Fluency in written and spoken English language;
- Proficiency in the following computer languages and tools: PHP, MySQL, Linux, HTML, CSS and XML;
- Sound understanding of issues related to production demands;
- Ability to listen, adapt, be autonomous and organised;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple interlocutors;
- Compliance of deliverables to demands;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills and ability to provide information feedback;
- Autonomy, versatility and strictness.
- Fluency in written and spoken French language;
- Proficiency in the following computer languages and tools: WebServices SOAP, Apache, Mantis, Eclipse, Subversion, Zend Framework and Jquery;
- Knowledge of French institutions and administrations;
- Interest in economic news, both international and French;
- Knowledge of processing chain of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) with Abbyy FineReader, Tesseract or OmnipagePro.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 November 2017
SNDA LLC is a French-Armenian company which deals with financial data processing.