Back Office Officer
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/ week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day). Shifts may apply to weekends as well.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent, with 3 months of probation period.
FXTM Armenia is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Back Office Officer.
- Responsible for transactions processing;
- Monitor the correct workflow (deposit/ withdrawal process in internal systems);
- Responsible for the communication and coordination with different departments;
- Responsible for analysis (KYC, AML procedures and risks);
- Responsible for customer relationship management: coordinate with clients for orders, payments and issue resolution;
- Handle customers' inquiries;
- Prepare reports.
- University/ college degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Finance or a related field;
- Fluency in English language, both written and oral;
- Computer literacy; very good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Excellent communication and monitoring skills;
- Ability to work comfortably in a high-pressure environment, as well as work to strict deadlines;
- Relevant experience in the forex industry will be considered advantageous;
- Ability to work in shifts.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, plus a private medical insurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language to: [email protected] , stating the position title you are applying for in the email. Early applications are encouraged and welcomed. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
OPENING DATE: 13 July 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 August 2017
FXTM Armenia is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, which is subsidiary of FXTM. FXTM is an international online forex broker. The Company serves its clients from over 180 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia by offering trading instruments, platforms and accounts, depending on needs of the customers. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.forextime.com.