Business Intelligence Engineer
START DATE/ TIME: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
Business Intelligence Engineer works in one of the agile BI teams. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer that demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of data warehousing, data integration, reporting and business intelligence. He/ she will be open-minded and flexible and prepared to work in a dynamic environment, supporting multiple business units.
- Create, support, and maintain ongoing operational, managerial, and executive business intelligence infrastructure;
- Pay attention to details in particular as it relates to compliance and accuracy of data;
- Develop understanding of information sources and correct interpretation of data;
- Gather, document and analyze requirements from stakeholders;
- Meet and interact with all levels of management as needed to elicit, define and analyze document requirements for new business intelligence initiatives;
- Design the conceptual, logical and physical data models necessary to support new reporting and data analysis;
- Develop ETL packages;
- Develop SSAS databases (cubes);
- Extract data and perform analysis on activities of the brokerage business;
- Deliver ad hoc reports alongside standard daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Understanding of Data Warehouse lifecycle;
- Excellent proficiency in writing SQL and T-SQL;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft BI Suite, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS;
- Experience with MDX and DAX;
- Advanced experience with Power BI tools and Tableau Desktop is desirable;
- Advanced experience with MS Excel and VBA macros is desirable;
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling concepts;
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of technology and data management used in the process of collecting, storing and retrieving data;
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Math/ Statistics or Computer Science;
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills, capacity to interact with all levels of the organization;
- Experience and/ or personal interest in the financial industry is an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive, plus advanced benefit package.
All interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to: [email protected] . Please mention the position title you are applying for "Business Intelligence Engineer" in your email subject line.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 December 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: To learn about the Company, please visit: www.questrade.com.