Chef de partie
Company’s brief description
We are welcoming you to Join IHG®, one of the world’s leading hotel companies with 16 leading brands and over 5600 hotels. A brand new Holiday Inn Yerevan hotel with 191 rooms, 7 meeting spaces, fitness and spa center, restaurants and bars is coming soon! We aim to become one of the greatest employer in Armenia and thus we create warm working environment, offer healthy food in our Apricot canteen, employee gym, health insurance and many more.
Vacant position and its description
Chef de partie
- Supervise and coordinate activities of kitchen team members.
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
- Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared.
- Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks.
- Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food.
- Maintain kitchen logs for food safety program and food products.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- 4 year of culinary experience, with at least two year of supervisory experience over the kitchen team
- Degree or certificate in culinary arts preferred.
- Intermediate level of English and Russian
- To be proactive not reactive
- Respect and love food
- Always be happy and patient to teach everyone in the kitchen
- Verbal and writing communication skills
If you have that True Hospitality spirit, and share our values. If you want to work somewhere that appreciates you for who you are and will support you in building your own career path - then IHG is for you.
How to apply
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs and motivation letters to [email protected] mentioning the position applying for. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.