Galaxy Group of Companies is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Chief Accountant, who will lead the Accounting team of one of its brands "Chronograph", a multi-brand store of watches and jewelry.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles;
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Collect, prepare and report Income tax, VAT and other relating to tax authorities reports on time and in accordance with RA tax legislation;
- Prepare standard accounting reports, including balance sheet, profit and loss statements, payroll and tax reports;
- Control the quality of accounting information published externally, ensure the compliance of this information to the legal requirements;
- Responsible for controlling receivables and payables;
- Responsible for organization of accountancy document flow;
- Responsible for the preparation of the required financial reports and documentation;
- Supervise a team of subordinate specialist and clerical staff.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Chief Accountant, supervising the team;
- Good knowledge and experience of working with 1C software;
- Good knowledge of the RA tax legislation;
- Excellent computer literacy, especially Excel skills;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Strong managerial skills;
- Detail oriented person;
- Ability to work under pressure.
All eligible candidates are welcomed to apply online via careercernter.am or send a CV to: [email protected] , mentioning the position title ("Chief Accountant") in the subject line of the email. In the body of your email please describe in few sentences what the Company has to know about your skills and professional experience additionally. It's important for the Company to understand your resolve, to know your vision. Galaxy Group of Companies thanks for your time. Their team will review all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia, thanks.
Galaxy Concern has been in business since 1999. For more information about the Company, please visit: http://www.galaxygroup.am/ .