One Planet Studios Armenia (WebiHub), the subsidiary of San-Francisco based One Planet Ops, is a rapidly growing software company based in Yerevan. We are a creative and technology team who develops, operates, and invests in people, concepts and products.
One Planet Ops is operating businesses that date back to as early as 2001 and span a variety of industries including Ad Tech, Publishing, Automotive, Real Estate, and Marketing. One Planet’s largest operating business is Buyerlink, it also owns Buyerlink.com, iMotors.com, MerchantCircle.com, Contractors.com, Quite Remarkable and California.com. Its portfolio of investments includes companies like BestMile, Volans-i, The RealReal, Gro-Intelligence, SoulPancake, IronClad, and Toddle.
The Content writer's role will be 70% content writing and 30% content research/collection. The candidate will be an indispensable part of the team, driving content strategies forward and delivering against critical deadlines. The content writer is responsible for providing engaging, well-researched, high-quality articles for our site; delivering against critical deadlines; and collaborating with a content team. Candidates must have top-notch writing and research skills, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and excellent knowledge of the English language. The content writer will report to the Senior Content Manager and will be an indispensable part of the team.
- Produce thoroughly researched, high-quality articles about a variety of lifestyle topics, ranging from dining and travel to entertainment and wellness
- Collaborate with a writing team, including a content manager and a managing editor
- Follow an editorial calendar, cooperating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Generate article ideas and assist with content initiatives as needed
- Select stock images to accompany articles
- BS/BA in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or a related field
- Impeccable knowledge of the English language (Required level: C2)
- At least 3 years of experience in writing content and conducting online research using multiple sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines, and create high-quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to collaborate with fellow team members and management
- Receptiveness to constructive criticism and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with SEO preferred
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV and Portfolio to [email protected] email address with a note of "Content Writer" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.