OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: CSS Developers
DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
The CSS Developer will work with the product and development teams to design and develop CSS styling for the Company's products. In this role, the incumbent will use HTML/ CSS3, along with LESS/ SASS to develop style classes using mixins, operations, variables and other features. The Company's primary web technology is Polymer Web components, and he/ she will need to understand the concepts behind web components and how to leverage CSS for styling.
- Implement CSS for new and existing web elements;
- Recommend layout and style new elements;
- Research new CSS styling techniques;
- Work with the QA team to troubleshoot and fix bugs;
- Work with the product team to design new features;
- Provide detailed timeline and resource requirements for development tasks.
- At least 2 years of experience developing CSS stylesheets and classes;
- At least 2 years of experience designing web applications;
- Knowledge of HTML;
- Understanding of Material Design concepts and responsive web design;
- Experience with web components, specifically Angular 2+;
- Familiarity with TFS and JIRA;
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Team-player who will be an active participant in a team and Company initiatives;
- Strong knowledge of LESS and SASS;
- Very good knowledge of English language.
Market competitive, based on qualifications with further increase based on performance, plus medical Insurance.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can send your professional CV to: [email protected] , specifying the position title ("CSS Developer") in the subject line of the email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 12 May 2018
CargoMatrix is a logistics software solutions provider based in New York, USA. The Company was formed in 1999.
Working hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but flexible rescheduling will also be required based on need. The job could include overtime work based on need.
The Company also offers free coffee, tea, water, sweets and fruits