Head of Marketing Department
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
MBG Group LLC is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Head of Marketing Department who will be responsible for managing all the marketing operations and implementing strategic plans to promote all the brands of the Company. The position requires enthusiasm, creativity, energetic personality, positive attitude and willingness to work in a team.
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies that advance and support Company's goals;
- Build annual advertising budgets and track spending and return on investment;
- Develop and maintain an integrated marketing strategy for each brand systematically;
- Drive strategy and plan and execute marketing initiatives for new projects, menu changes, special menus;
- Develop, implement and monitor creative local marketing channels, including social media;
- Drive sales and interest through social media;
- Understand the competitive market place, assess competitors and implement approaches to ensure the restaurants stay ahead in the local market;
- Manage customer retention vehicles, i.e. loyalty program and customer reviews and ratings;
- Manage an events schedule to maximize yield and ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events;
- Establish and document best practices, standards, key performance indicators, internal controls and processes;
- Provide excellent communication of projects, initiatives, and weekly results to all levels of the Company;
- Manage and lead graphic designers' team, brand managers, enhance close collaboration with the restaurants' directors;
- Motivate, coach and develop team members to achieve goals and contribution to the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Advertising; continued e-commerce education is preferred;
- 7–10 years of responsible roles in consumer product, e-commerce and direct marketing;
- A proven track record generating profitable revenue growth (increasing revenues while maintaining or lowering marketing costs) at previous companies;
- Results-oriented marketing professional most comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an innate drive for achieving goals to go hand in hand with the Company's demands;
- Strategic thinker, with entrepreneurial vision and perceptive analytical skills;
- Robust communication and managerial, strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong financial acumen and P&L accountability;
- Ability to act as a change agent, demonstrate team building skills and develop people;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Digital technology literate and web-savvy person with knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-commerce platforms, database systems and social platforms;
- Extensive experience with online marketing tools, including Google, Yahoo, Facebook and other on-line analytics.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to send a CV to: [email protected] . Please, mention the position title ("Head of Marketing Department") in the subject line of the email. The Organization would like to thank all interested candidates; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 March 2018
Founded in 2013, MBG Group LLC represents a group of restaurants, among them Louis Charden and others.