Holiday Inn Yerevan Republic Square
As HR Coordinator you will assist the HR manager with developing and delivering the HR plan according to brand standards. This includes but is not limited to providing support throughout the recruitment and on-boarding process of new employees, track bookkeeping of confidential employee files (i.e benefits, leaves and payroll)
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist HR manager with recruitment: from job announcement to issuing employment contracts;
- Maintain employee records;
- Assist with payroll processing;
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity;
- Conduct new-hire onboarding;
- Translate job descriptions, contracts and other documents as required;
- Provide administrative support for hotel special projects: Associate recognition program, Associate Party, Service week celebration, Engagement survey, Performance management etc.;
- Provide administrative support to all employees;
- Work with educational institutions and community partners within the IHG Academy internship program;
- MANDATROY REQUIREMENTS:
- Higher Education, preferably in HR, business, economics and/or statistics;
- 1-2 years’ experience in the HR field;
- Fluent in Armenian, Intermediate level of Russian and English;
- Exposure to Labor Law and payroll practices;
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills;
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and react flexibly to changes;
- Solid knowledge of Excel;
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Competitive salary
- Hotel pre-opening experience
- Health Insurance
- Training opportunities
- 50% discount on F&B at the Holiday Inn Yerevan Republic Square outlets
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to: [email protected] indicating the position title ("HR Coordinator") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews. Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia and mention the URL of its website - www.repatarmenia.org, thanks.
ABOUT COMPANY: Holiday Inn Yerevan Republic Square Hotel is the first IHG’s managed hotel in Armenia. It will have 191 rooms, several restaurants, cafes and bars, 475 sq. m of 7 meeting rooms, 1485 sq. m of fitness center and spa, shops, beauty salon, underground parking etc.
IHG is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with 17 leading brands; nearly 5,600 hotels in more than 100 countries around the world. Holiday Inn brand opened the doors of its first hotel in 1952 by Kemmons Wilson in Memphis, US and today the Holiday Inn Brand Family is one of the largest hotel brand in the world, with the largest development pipeline. We passionately believe that it’s our people who make us what we are today, and it’s our people who bring to life our purpose of providing True Hospitality for everyone. That means making everyone feel welcome, cared for, recognized and respected, and going the extra mile to create special guest experiences and lasting memories.