IT Project Manager
Zangi is looking for an experienced result-oriented IT Project Manager.
- Quickly gain an understanding of the Company's clients, industries, business and project objectives;
- Cooperate with technical teams, developers, product owners and other specialists to solve problems and complete project challenges;
- Create project status reports and deliverable progress materials for clients;
- Analyze and prioritize project activities and client needs;
- Create and maintain project plans and other relevant project documentation;
- Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from customers, partners, sales and support through the use of project management tools;
- Manage resources for assigned projects to ensure that the project remains on schedule;
- Perform requirement analysis and prepare specification document;
- Conduct daily/ weekly/ monthly status meetings with clients and project teams;
- Work as a team player with ability to lead a cross-functional project team;
- Assist in preparing project proposals with the ability to plan and prioritize work items, create cost estimates, and create a project schedule.
- More than 1 year of proven work experience in project management in the IT sector (preferably with international clients);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian languages;
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously;
- Ability to manage the internal team workflow and task assignments;
- Ability to organize everything concerned with the product's development;
- Energetic and passionate personality;
- Person comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of the telecoms industry or a keen interest to learn is preferable.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, please submit your CV in English language to: [email protected] , mentioning the position title you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interview.
OPENING DATE: 11 July 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 August 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Zangi is represented by Zangi Livecom CJSC. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://zangi.com/