British International School of Armenia is looking for an enthusiastic person to fulfill its teaching team.
Term: Part-time, three hours per week with flexible hours within 15:00-18:30.
Academic Year: September - June
● Teach students based on the International A-level Mathematics curriculum in English
● Support students to develop and meet academic goals
● Develop resources for students to build essential skills
● Help students to prepare for exams
● Record and report student progress
● Attend scheduled staff meetings
● Handle necessary documents
● University degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or a related field
● C1 level of English
● Previous teaching experience is a plus
● Friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of stud
All applicants shall send their CV to [email protected] mentioning "Mathematics Teacher" in the subject lin.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.