Dexatel is looking for an analytically oriented and qualified Network engineer with expertise in computer networks and technical support, whose experience enables to maintain the networks in the manufacturing units and ensure that all communication lines are in working order within the complete organization.
- Responsible for technical interconnection with new customers,
- Responsible for network/ servers monitoring and support,
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues,
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications,
- Perform troubleshoot and resolve system related problems,
- Working with internal / external clients and vendors,
- Communicating in both technical and non-technical language
- Education or courses in information technology, networking or any other related field,
- Ample experience working as a network administrator or technician,
- Knowledge of computer applications and equipment of the relevant software,
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, IP routing and switches,
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills,
- Written and verbal communication skills in English language,
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus.
Salary: Competitive, based on previous experience and skills.
Dexatel is now one of the leading omnichannel solutions providers in the Cloud Communications industry. Our client portfolio consists of over 800 clients and operators, including 300 major ones. Our list of celebrity partners includes names such as Google, Viber, Deutsche Telekom, China Telecom, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange Spain, Orange Poland, CenturyLink, Cellcom and SAP.
We see success in our business not only by displaying high-quality standards and professional development but also by creating an atmosphere in the workplace that will itself be a source of inspiration for each of us at the Company. We have adopted the principle of creating and maintaining a healthy working environment based on tolerance, equality and non-discrimination. Our Company provides everyone with the opportunity for self-development and progress without limitations.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV to [email protected] indicating the position title (“Network Engineer”) in the subject line of the email or just submit your application here.