Operations and Partnerships Director
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
The Operations and Partnerships Director is a management position within the Armenian Virtual College to perform administrative duties and operate as a part of the executive management team. The Operations and Partnerships Director reports directly and works closely with the President of AVC.
- Provide leadership, planning, project management and effective operation of AVC;
- Hire and supervise the personnel;
- Manage human resource policies for academic and administrative appointments in compliance with AVC Human Resource Regulations;
- Oversee the Financial Office to maximize efficient use of funding, while ensuring compliance with regulations;
- Oversee the IT Department to ensure the provision of technical support for education development;
- Oversee the operations of the Student Affairs Office;
- Manage the Partnership Development Department to promote public visibility for AVC; increase enrollment rates;
- Coordinate licensing and accreditation processes of AVC.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing or a related discipline;
- Strong leadership credentials;
- Evidence of successful administrative abilities and management experience;
- Ability to manage multiple on-going operations;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Armenian languages; skills in Russian, Spanish, French and/ or Turkish languages will be an asset.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Commensurate with the experience and skills set.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] , with the position title in the subject line. The organization will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis and might make a hire before the deadline. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
OPENING DATE: 11 July 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 August 2017
AGBU Armenian Virtual College (AVC) is an accredited online learning institution that facilitates Armenian Studies through new technologies. Launched in 2009, AVC classes are open to anyone who is interested in Armenian Studies, creating a virtual classroom for students who do not have access to traditional, face-to-face Armenian educational programs, while supplementing the curriculum of those who do. AVC's mission is to also build a virtual learning community that fosters cultural education and social ties across the globe. More about information about AVC can be found at: www.avc-agbu.org.
ABOUT: Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) is the world's largest non-profit Armenian organization. Established in 1906 and headquartered in New York City, AGBU preserves and promotes the Armenian identity and heritage through educational, cultural and humanitarian programs, annually touching the lives of 500,000 Armenians around the world. To learn more about AGBU Armenia, please visit: www.agbu.am.