START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
AAB Construction is looking for a Procurement Specialist.
- Compare prices among various vendors in order to analyze prices and purchasing decisions;
- Process purchase requisitions/ orders within purchasing companies;
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships;
- Ensure that products are delivered in a timely manner;
- Work with external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements;
- Assist in the development of specifications for special equipment to be purchased;
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, warranty and damages;
- Carry on negotiations for signing new agreements with customers;
- Participate in special equipment delivery to customers as required;
- Perform other job-related duties.
- Higher education in Economics or Technical Sciences is preferable;
- At least 1 year of proven working experience in a procurement capacity;
- Excellent time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Results-oriented personality;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of road-construction equipment is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV in English language to: [email protected] . Please mention the position title ("Procurement Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 May 2018
AAB Construction is represented by AAB Project LLC which is a construction company with 11 years of experience in Armenian and Georgian markets. To learn more information about AAB Construction, please visit: http://aabconstruction.