Senior Content Manager
The senior content manager should oversee and mentor the team of content writers. The senior content manager is responsible for editing all articles, enforcing high editorial standards, motivating team members to meet critical deadlines, and providing editorial support and guidance to team members. The employee should demonstrate a mastery of the English language, top-notch editing skills, and leadership experience. The senior content manager will be a key player in growing and fostering a team of writers.
- Manage the daily activities of the content writing team;
- Edit articles produced by the content writers to check for overall quality, grammatical and spelling errors, factual accuracy, and plagiarism;
- Enforce editorial standards and establish goals and expectations;
- Provide feedback and editorial guidance to help writers improve their skills;
- Adhere to an editorial calendar, ensuring the content writers meet critical deadlines;
- Occasionally write articles about a variety of lifestyle topics, ranging from dining and travel to entertainment and wellness;
- Follow up the process of uploading the articles to a content management system;
- Develop article ideas that target a specific audience and align with our brand and SEO strategy.
- Do other job and position related responsibilities;
- Data analysis for tracking the output and editing time
- BS/BA in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Content writing or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in writing, 1 year of editing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of the English language -native or near native
- Great attention to detail and good organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and mentorship;
- Knowledge of SEO is preferred;
- Familiarity with content management systems;
All the interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply throught the link- https://opo.applytojob.com/apply/l3YZ4RqABS/Senior-Content-Manager and send their CVs to [email protected] e-mail address mentioning "Senior Content Manager " in the Subject field.