Senior Java Developer
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All interested candidates.
Plexonic is looking for a Senior Java Developer with a passion for programming.
- Work as a Tech Lead/ Senior Developer responsible for developing and designing high-performance and scalable backend systems for online and mobile games;
- Work with Back-End and Front-End Developers in the team together with the Product Managers;
- Develop and architect different frameworks and toolsets;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Constantly learn and grow his/ her skills.
- Proficiency in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns;
- Thorough understanding of web service technologies and standards - REST, JSON, SOAP and HTTP;
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL;
- Experience with frameworks and tools used to build large-scale Java web apps, such as Spring/ JEE;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and "big-data" technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB and Redis;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Fluency in English language;
- Team player mindset: this job requires intense communication and collaboration with the whole team.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: [email protected] . Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your letter.
OPENING DATE: 10 July 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 09 August 2017
ABOUT COMPANY: Plexonic is represented by Teoken LLC.