Senior Product Manager - Enterprise
Krisp is a deep-tech and product-focused company. We create world-class and exciting technologies and package them into simple and elegant products. Krisp apps are used by professionals throughout the world from companies such as Gitlab, Twilio, Salesforce, Zoom, Microsoft and hundreds of others.. Krisp was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s most promising AI companies, recently secured Series A funding and is growing rapidly in both the consumer and enterprise spaces.
Krisp is looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced product manager with experience in B2B products to join the team and lead Krisp’s expansion deeper into the enterprise. In this role, you will define and grow Krisp’s enterprise roadmap, work with large enterprise customers, and make the large-scale deployment and use of Krisp a delightful experience. You are a technically curious and capable candidate who is able to understand complex technical problems, work with very smart engineers, and deliver a world-class product on time with high quality.
As Senior Product Manager for our Krisp Enterprise platform, you will:
- Build and grow our enterprise strategy to deliver added value to users and increase the easiness of using and deploying Krisp on an enterprise scale
- Gather user research and customer requests and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements
- Work closely with our new and prospective large enterprise customers to identify the needs and make the customer’s voice heard inside the organization
- Collaborate with engineering, support, marketing, sales, customer success, and design teams to effectively drive releases of new features
- Define and develop advanced enterprise-grade features, security enhancements, deployment automation and new API endpoints
- Create a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests, and sales enablement
- Engage with our largest customers, partners, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
Krisp is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision and delivering on customers needs.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced, preferably in SaaS-based enterprise focused organization
- You understand the needs of enterprise companies, their requirements, constraints, workflows, decision-making process and are able to articulate what is important and what is not
- You have a proven track record of managing and successfully delivering new products and features, ensuring that iterative development leads to successful customer experience
- You have a good design feel and aesthetics with the ability to articulate an excellent UI and UX experience
- You know how to work with data and make data-informed smart decisions
- You are detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
- Bonus points: software engineering background, experience with Windows and Web platforms
Required candidate level: Senior
All interested candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected]. In the subject line of your email, please mention the name of the position. Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through staff.am and Repat Armenia.