Senior Product Manager, CRM
PicsArt is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is strategic, tactical and excited about building high-value products such as A/B testing, Feature Flagging, Analytics platforms. The Company seeks and values most in the candidates professionalism in both soft and hard skills, motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important enthusiasm and commitment.
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to understand their challenges, needs and processes;
- Audit the state of the product suite (experiences and usage), as well as products provided by other industry leaders;
- Drive end-to-end delivery of new product features and new products; spearhead the go-to-market strategy around them;
- Contribute to set company-wide product strategy and explore new product ideas;
- Collaborate closely with engineers to implement innovative, scalable product improvements;
- Investigate and explore opportunities to use AI to deliver valuable insights to customers;
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand the differentiators;
- Manage the release, communication and measurement of new product features.
- At least 5 years of product management experience (B2B or consumer software);
- At least 2 years of experience in software engineering;
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including ability to write scripts or queries to get the needed data;
- Great presentation skills and ability to present work to executive staff;
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends;
- Experience in owning and shipping numerous high-value features;
- Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills;
- Eagerness and ability to take end-to-end ownership of product projects;
- Biased towards simplicity over complexity;
- Ability to thrive in fast paced startup environment: comfortable balancing between strategy and tactic;
- Happiness to dive deep into hard, open-ended problems;
- Pragmatic and team-oriented person.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements listed above, are welcome to apply by following the link:
https://picsart.com/job/5175f530-0323-4b5c-ab3b-1ac46d5f66dd. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia and mention the URL of its website - www.repatarmenia.org, thanks.
PicsArt is a photo and video editing app, powered by a creative community of more than 120 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt is available in 30 languages and can be downloaded on iOS, Android, or Windows. It is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Armenia, Los Angeles, Beijing and an AI lab in Moscow.