Warehouse Material Turnover Software Recording Senior Specialist
START DATE/ TIME: Immediately
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
The incumbent shall be responsible for the Company's central warehouse stock, its proper movement and preparation of relating documentation.
- Perform functions relating to the warehouse stock in accordance with the Company's procedure and current legislation;
- Ensure regular operation of the warehouse, increase work efficiency;
- Perform stock movement and ensure checking and integrity of the documentation relating to stock movement;
- Participate in discussions of various Company related issues and in other activities;
- Prepare and present warehouse reports to the Line Manager;
- Perform inventory of the stock available in the warehouse;
- Responsible for the stock available in the warehouse;
- Perform other job-related tasks delegated by the Line Manager.
- Sufficient knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Knowledge of practices and principles relating to the warehouse;
- Preferably knowledge of ArmSoft;
- Knowledge of the RA Tax legislation (with regard to storage of the stock);
- University degree;
- 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant area;
- Attention and consistency; detail-oriented person;
- Ability to conduct studies, evaluate data, perform tasks in a timely manner and make decisions;
- Honest, reliable, responsible and unbiased individual;
- Ability to learn new technologies and discover new markets;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Creative approach;
- Organized and disciplined person;
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for the position, please send your resume to: [email protected] mentioning the position ("Warehouse Material Turnover Software Recording Senior Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 July 2018