Technical Support Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
BlueNet LLC is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hardworking Technical Support Specialist who will provide technical support to customers in diagnosing, isolating, reproducing and fixing complex technical issues. The goal of the position is to provide accurate and timely support to the Company's clients in the USA and other countries.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form;
- Maintain accurate and timely records in the Company's ticketing system;
- Remain technically competent relative to BlueNet best practices and its products;
- Troubleshoot problems in real time;
- Cooperate with developer teams;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined and multi-nation team.
- Good working level of verbal and written English language;
- Knowledge of network technologies and information systems;
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Effective listening and communication skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Experience with Windows Servers, Active Directory, SMTP and Microsoft Exchange servers, MS SQL databases will be considered a huge plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Highly competitive
Please email your CV to: [email protected], mentioning "Technical Support Specialist" in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 November 2017
BlueNet is a software development company located in Yerevan, Armenia with links to two US-based companies.
The position has flexible time-shifts and the final working hours will be discussed with the applicants during the interview.