Empowering Regions Through High-Tech” forum in Gyumri
Enterprise Incubator Foundation and Gyumri Technology Center in partnership with the Government of Armenia, Shirak Governor, Gyumri Municipality and the “Support to SME Development in Armenia” (SMEDA) project, which is co-funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by GIZ’s Private Sector Development in South Caucasus Programme are organising “Empowering Regions Through High-Tech” forum in Gyumri on 17-18 November, 2017.
The conference will launch on November 17, with 3 panel discussions: “Business Environment Support”, “Main challenges from Education to Business” and “Technological Education”.
On 18 November different workshops in IT field will be conducted by international and local experts.
The conference will be attended by 140 young people from all regions of the RA (15 participants from each region).
The Forum aims to:
• Identifying opportunities and challenges from Education to Business
• Determining the role of the Government in creation of Business Environment in the regions
• Presenting successful experience of Shirak region in the processes of high technology, engineering and education related fields
• Promoting business environment development in the regions
• Encourage networking, knowledge exchange among young people from all Armenian regions and tech communities in Armenia.