Science and Technology Convergence (STC) Forum
Science and Technology Convergence (STC) conference is set to foresee the future of fundamental and applied research in Armenia.
Main themes of conference are - Quantum Computing, Microelectronics, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Renewable Energy and Information Security.
Conference will provide platform for:
• sharing research results and ideas, that can spark new technological companies
• presenting current issues and challenges in the of the industry as opportunities for innovative research in various scientific directions,
• bringing young generation of researchers together with the industry leaders.
Beside presentations, series of panel discussions are planned on following topics
• Machine Learning in Electronic Design Automation,
• Quantum Computing in Armenia,
• Information Technology and Renewable Energy.
Learn more here
Date: October 12-13, 2018
Location: The National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia