Armenia Tree Project
Public Relations Assistant
- job type Full time
- location Yerevan
- posted 13.10.2022
- deadline 14.12.2022
Our goal is to assist the Armenian people in using trees to improve their standard of living and protect the global environment. In so doing, we are guided by the need to promote self- sufficiency, aid those with the fewest resources first, and conserve the indigenous ecosystem.
We are looking for a creative and strategic Public Relations Assistant to support our PR department. The assistant is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts, writing and editing articles and reports and analyzing analytics. The right candidate will be able to communicate to a global audience how ATP is fulfilling our mission throughout Armenia and Artsakh.
You must be team player, have enthusiasm and good attitude, excellent writing and time management skills. Be eager to participate in all areas of the organization and be interested in environmental issues.
PR Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the PR department including the Coordinator, Marketing, Development and Executive Directors
- Brainstorm campaigns; gather information, text and images.
- Create daily social media posts
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Assist in the preparation of articles, reports, updates and proposals.
- Manage website edits and updates
- Manage filing systems.
- Monitor and respond to social media messages, requests, comments in timely manner
- Respond and delegate inquiries to [email protected] email
- Support donor visits and green tours
- Stay updated on Environmental news in Armenia and globally
PR Assistant Requirements:
- Native English speaker, conversational Armenian
- Excellent creative writing skills,
- Strong familiarity of social media platforms.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Event management experience.
- Flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability during busy season and special events
- Bachelor’s Degree
Full time position based in person out of Yerevan, Armenia. Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send cover letter, resume/CV as well as a writing sample and social media handles you manage to [email protected] by October 31, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.