Maurice Ward Group
Route Development Specialist (RDS) - Territory: Australia
- job type Full time
- location Yerevan
- posted 04.08.2022
- deadline 17.08.2022
Job Type: Full Time (Mon-Fri / 40 hours per week with 1-hour lunch per shift)
Job Work Hours: 02:00am -11:00am
Job Status: Permanent (Subject to 3-month probationary period)
The role of the Route Development Specialist is to be the primary contact between Maurice Ward offices and our overseas partners (Freight Forwarding agents, customs brokers and logistic companies). The ideal candidate will be proactive and is required to build our market position (via both phone & email) by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with new and existing overseas freight forwarding agents, customs brokers and logistic companies within Australia.
In addition, this role requires the ideal candidate to monitor credit control and the payments received; you will be required to pursue late payments when necessary as well as maintaining and updating a database with statistics for all Australian agents. Full training will be provided for using in-house systems
• Accomplish new business development with overseas partners (Freight Forwarding agents, customs brokers and logistics companies) to establish communication programs, planning, monitoring, appraising & providing market info with up-to date rates whilst offering the full range of Maurice Ward services in a controlled, systematic manner presenting all company unique selling points (USP’s) accordingly.
• Establishing customer-service strategies and resolving problems/disputes between overseas partners within Australia and Maurice Ward offices across Europe when required. • Utilize online information and lists available to develop new relationships with every freight forwarding agent within Australia.
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking major industries using freight and logistic services and follow up with these to get to RFQ stage.
• Develop and market new products to overseas partners specifically for the Australian market. • Maintain a database which should list agent details, shipments, revenue, no. of quotations we receive, quote conversion rate.
• Credit control, monitoring payments regularly and pursuing overdue payments from freight forwarding agents within Australia.
• Applicants must have a post graduate degree or equivalent.
• Excellent English Oral & Written skills.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and proficiency in math.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines.
What We Offer:
• Opportunity to work remotely
• Paid Overtime
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Sick Leave
• We do pay salary during the probationary period
How to apply: Interested applicants are asked to forward PDF format of your CV in English by e-mail to [email protected] and make sure to mention the job title that you are applying in your email's subject line. All CVs will be acknowledged.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.