Holiday Inn Yerevan - Republic Square is looking for Executive Chef
What will you get?
Tasty food at Apricot Canteen
Healthy work environment
- Expert in culinary and experience of managing hotel kitchen team
- International experience
- Good level of English and Russian
- Work knowledge of excel, word, outlook
- Leadership skills
- Solid knowledge of HACCP
- Basic accounting literacy
- Verbal and writing communication skills
- Direct daily kitchen activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Keep an eye on competitor activity / industry innovation to develop your own ideas in the kitchen
- Perform Menu engineering. Determine menu concepts, plan and design menus for outlets
- Maintain costing and documentation of all dishes prepared and sold from the kitchen
- Encourage guest feedback to improve guest satisfaction. Answer guest questions about dishes and kitchen services
- Collaborate with Events department to organize various events and conferences
- To achieve highest guest satisfaction score for breakfast
- Conduct Hazard Analysis and train team according to HACCP standards
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Communicate with all hotel department heads to stay informed of kitchen needs and ensure timely responses to requests
Company’s brief description
We are welcoming you to Join IHG®, one of the world’s leading hotel companies with 16 leading brands and over 5600 hotels. A brand-new Holiday Inn Yerevan hotel has 191 rooms, 7 meeting spaces, fitness and spa center, restaurants and bars! We aim to become one of the greatest employers in Armenia and thus we create warm working environment, offer healthy food in our Apricot canteen, employee gym and many more.
If you have that True Hospitality spirit, and share our values. If you want to work somewhere that appreciates you for who you are and will support you in building your own career path - then IHG is for you.
How to apply
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs and motivation letters to [email protected] mentioning the position you are applying for.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.