At Inomma, we are partnering with one of the world’s largest mobile gaming companies, and delivering Web portals for their games as well as developing new games in their portfolio.
About the Role
This position is responsible for automating testng on our web projects. Individuals in this role must oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company and ensure the smooth running of the AQA department. This position works collaboratively with developers, designers, cs support team, and management.
- Develop automation test plans and create an efficient testing procedure
- Collaborate with Developers, PMs, and Testers to develop automated testing components
- Administer and maintain automation scripts
- Monitor automation tests’ development concepts to recommend appropriate automation solutions, evaluate scripts, and suggest solutions as per requirements.
- Monitor automated test runs, analyze and identify the presence of any bug in the system
- Maintain a continuous improvement approach to QA activities.
- Bachelor Degree or substitute education in computer science, product development or relevant field, training, and work-related experience
- 4 + years of relevant experience
- In-depth experience developing test automation
- The ability to write reusable and detailed parameterized code for tests
- Experience testing large application initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of technical and verbal English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Once-a-week remote working opportunity,
- Medical insurance (after successful completion of onboarding),
- Cover of educational activities,
- Company-paid English classes,
- Partial cover of sports club subscription,
- Working hour flexibility (09:00-18:00, 10:00-19:00), Monday - Friday
- Monthly activities and much more,
- Staff Referral Program,
- Friendly and outgoing team.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.