SMM and Digital Marketing Freelancer
Dec 18, 2020
DescriptionFAST is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking freelancer, ready for new challenges!
The incumbent will support the Communications Unit with digital and social media tasks.
They will be responsible for handling all SM posts, monitoring and moderating all social
media insight, actions, questions and comments. They must identify key topics and react
accordingly, and engage with key external influencers.
They will help brainstorm and pitch the team fun creative ideas in order to gain media
value and assist in the planning and execution of marketing rollout plans from launch.
The incumbent will follow data analytics and write internal reports on current trends in
● Manage the Company’s all social media accounts
● Establish Foundation’s web presence to boost brand awareness
● Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
● Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
● Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
● Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
● Monitor social media analytics using free and paid tools
● Maintain website and SM analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
Key Skills and Qualifications:
● In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs
● Experience executing paid social media campaigns
● Possession of excellent critical thinking and attention to detail
● Broad understanding of science and technology verticals
● Ability to act independently and work with team members of all levels
● Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time
● Full understanding of all social media platforms
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by email to
[email protected]. Please indicate “SMM and Digital Marketing Freelancer” in the subject line of your email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Application deadline: 15 January, 2021
Start Date: ASAP
We’re inspired by tomorrow. FAST is building an ecosystem of innovation to lead scientists, technologists, and innovators in Armenia and beyond to success on the global stage. With a focus on entrepreneurial endeavors, FAST empowers innovators to bring cutting-edge, commercially viable, and globally competitive solutions to life. We partner with academic, governmental, and non-governmental organizations alongside global players to explore and create what's next.
Note: Decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity through Repat Armenia.