The Repat Armenia Foundation, a non-governmental, non-profit institution, was established in August 2012 to take the concept of active repatriation promotion to the next level, with a full time, dedicated staff based in Yerevan and a network of supporters worldwide.
Repat Armenia unites hundreds of like-minded people with diverse backgrounds and life experiences, who provide potential repatriates and newcomers with soft landing and networking support, by providing information and necessary resources for those who wish to engage with Armenia.
Repat Armenia stands by you as you explore the possibilities, weigh the options, and hopefully embark on the journey to come, live, and enjoy an engaging and participatory future in the homeland.
Getting engaged with us is easy, #becauseYOUcan.
For those who are considering a move to Armenia, we offer:
- Online and offline consultations (orientation on integration issues, employment, doing business, networking, education, healthcare, and legal aspects)
- Information support (you will find a lot of practical information about the process of moving, living, and working in Armenia, personal experience, and practical advice of repatriates and expats on our website and social media platforms)
- Assistance with employment (individual job-matching support)
- Networking events of various types (formal and non-formal gatherings, introduction of impactful organizations and initiatives, outgoing trips)
- Medical health insurance (special package for our community members)
Edele HovnanianChairman of the Board of Trustees
Linda YepoyanBoard Member
Avetik ChalabyanBoard Member
Artashes ShirikyanBoard Member
Raffi KassarjianBoard Member
Vartan MarashlyanCo-Founder and Executive Director
Marianna ChobanyanPrograms Manager
Talar SlikhanianCommunity Engagement Manager
Asya GasparyanCase Manager