Services and Programs
Armenian Language Courses
Repat Armenia provides free-of-charge Armenian language courses sponsored by the H. Hovnanian Family Foundation. These 3-month face-to-face classes are designed for recent repatriates' social and professional integration in Armenia.
Here are the available courses:
- Business Armenian course: for those having an upper-intermediate level of Armenian and willing to improve their business writing skills.
- Elementary Level: for English-speaking repatriates with zero to very basic knowledge of Armenian, who will learn reading, writing, and speaking.
- Elementary Level: for Russian-speaking repatriates with zero to very basic knowledge of Armenian, who will learn reading, writing, and speaking.
- Intermediate Level: for the repatriates who would like to improve their existing level of Armenian reading, writing, and speaking skills for professional development purposes.
- Western Armenian to Eastern Armenian Adaptation course: for those who have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Western Armenian for a smooth adaptation to Eastern Armenian.
Every course is available for 50 participants of Armenian origin. Stay tuned as our next stage will start end of April.